Friday, January 26, 2007
Proof of Life
I am alive.

I was not killed by the kids or the cats.

Things have just been really crazy around here. School started, the kids are going to 'pre-school', Joey came home... the list just goes on and on and on.

School. It's going great, I am loving all of my classes. My sociology professor is... aw, hell I don't know what the hell to think about him. I think that he is a pervert. He can some how relate everything back to sex. I am starting to warm up to him, but I still do not like him.

I also have a geology lecture and the lab, and I managed to get the same professor for both classes. I absolutely love him. He is one of the few that actually gives you the time to write notes from the Power Points.

My math class is going to be easy, and my psychology professor is a really sweet old guy.

///

Joey finally got in touch with the guy about the job, and he's going to call Joey back Monday or Tuesday and let him know something. The guy said that he's got a few hands that he's going to fire... so there might be an opening for Joey. Sorry for the other guy, but it's great news for us.

///

Yeh. Don't forget... my birthday is Monday.

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Glad school is going well. There's nothing worse than hating your classes.....been there, done that!

Good luck to your husband with the job.

Happy birthday to you! (A day early!)

Blogger Jessica said...

Jenna, just wanted to let you know that I password protected my blog today. Please e-mail me @ jessbailey at sbcglobal dot net and I'll add you to the approved list.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer