Monday, January 01, 2007
Hello, 2007
It's a new year. Maybe this one will be better than the last. Just as long as my house does not flood again, it will be.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, because I have to drive an hour to Monroe to ULM to scream at them for a while. They have messed up my financial aid for the second time, but I don't think that they can fix it this time. I also have to go to Toys R Us and Target to look for supplies for BA's birthday party. That's right, I have to drive an hour to the nearest town that has a Target and Toys R Us. All that we have in this little hell hole is a Wal-Mart. It's one of those country towns that you hear about, where for fun the rednecks go to Wal-Mart to hang out and have fun. What? You don't believe me? Psh. I'll take pictures next time. And when it's not Wal-Mart, it's Sonic.

BA's little cousin's party is Saturday and BA's is Sunday. My FIL's birthday is the 13th, I start back to school on the 16th, Joey comes home the 21st, and my birthday is the 29th. A very busy month.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer