Wednesday, December 27, 2006
The list of Christmas toys
Erm. I hate MySpace and MySpace hates me. I cannot log on for some reason that I cannot figure out. Even after I had MySpace email me my password (which I had right to begin with) it still would not let me log in. So I give up.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


She is such a girl. I would never guess that a daughter of Joey's would ever be so girly.

Christmas was great, the kids got lots of great things. They got a Dora playhouse thing, a Leap Frog game system thing, games for Leap Frog thing, clothes, PJs, Dora castle, Dora bed, Dora toy organizer, Dora table and chairs, a John Deere Gator, Dora DVD player, some DVDs, and a few other odds and ends.

Next is Blythe Anne's birthday, and I have no idea what we are going to get her seeing how she got everything in the world for Christmas.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer