Friday, January 05, 2007
Watching my baby grow...
My baby turned three this morning at 5 am. She is three, ya'll. It has actually been three years since I gave birth to her in that rinky dink hospital and they had to send her to a NICU at a larger hospital.

While pregnant with Blythe Anne, my water broke on December 23, 2003. I did not have her until two weeks later, and that was after the doctor made me stay in a hospital bed laying flat. She was not due until February 15 (OMG, how do I still remember that?), so Blythe Anne was born six weeks early. She only had to spend eight days in the NICU, but it was the hardest eight days for Joey and me. She came home and never had to go back to the hospital again, unlike her little brother, who was in and out of the hospital his first six months of life.

We have been so blessed to have this little angel in our lives... she changed our lives in ways that I never imagined possible.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I just came across your blog, and can totally relate to what you're saying. I can't believe my son is already 3 1/2 months old. We also had a scare when he was born, resulting in his stay in the special care unit at our hospital for the first week of his life. Totally didn't expect that to happen. I can't believe how fast they grow....it makes me want to have another one soon...(but it's not going to happen for awhile!)

Blogger Busy Mom said...

Happy Birthday, Blythe Anne!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer