Thursday, January 04, 2007
TMX Rocks!
Why, would some one please tell me, why would a parent actually shake their baby? There was another local case on the news tonight. So far, this baby is still alive.

About a year ago, a friend of Joey's who was a rad-tech at a local hospital where a baby was brought in after his parents shook him. I believe it was nearly a week before the baby passed away... the "parents" were recently sentenced.

And in every single case, the "parents" say that they were stressed out and the baby would not stop crying. OMG. It's an infant, he cannot talk, crying is all that he can do. I mean, trust me, I know, listening to an infant cry for 12 straight hours can become nerve racking, but I will tell you what I always did and several of my friends also did when their children were babies... put them in the bed and walk outside for a few minutes and just breathe.

You cannot tell me that these people do not know about Shaken Baby Syndrome. Information about it is all over the new, TV, and at hospitals. What the hell are theses people thinking? The general public makes me sick.

I went to Monroe today to talk to the people in the financial aid office. They told me to appeal again, so I am going to go through that again. I have to make some type of payment by Wednesday... you can make checks payable to ULM. More information as it comes.

And today.. I bought the kids the TMX Elmo. OMG. I love it more than the kids do... I have videos of it, and I will have to post them, maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

My father-in-law went to the doctor today, and it's not looking to good as far as his health goes.

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer